BCM 0.00% 1.3¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

I found the information Share_time requested Happy to help as I...

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I found the information Share_time requested
    Happy to help as I appreciate all the efforts by other members here

ACCESSIBILITY, CLIMATE, LOCAL RESOURCES, INFRASTRUCTURE AND PHYSIOGRAPHY 3.1 Project Access The BBX Projects are located within a radius of 70km from the city of Apui in Amazonas State, Brazil. Access to Apui is via a commercial flight from Belo Horizonte to Manaus to Apui. From Apui the BBX sample preparation and core storage are located in the town. The Juma East project is accessed by a 30 minute drive, followed by a 3 hour boat trip. Access to the drillholes and base camp is then via a 4WD motorbike. Drilling was completed by man portable drill rigs to date. Figure 3.1_1 Boat access (Acari River) – 3 hours Figure 3.1_2 BBX Core Storage in Apui 3.2 Physiography and Climate The climate is tropical with an annual rainfall of around 2,250mm and seasonal variations with a drier period between July and November and a wetter period between December and May. The average annual temperature is approximately 27.5ºC with minimal month to month variations. BBX Minerals Ltd – Brazil Projects Page: 17 Independent Technical Valuation of the Mineral Assets of BBX Minerals Ltd –September 2016 The region is dominated by dense rainforest cover except where informal miners have cleared vegetation. The area is relatively flat at around 200 m ASL. Figure 3.2_1 Farms on side of Acari River Figure 3.2_2 4WD Access in the Amazon Jungle Figure 3.2_3 BBX Juma East Exploration Camp 3.3 Local Infrastructure and Services There is a temporary exploration camp at the Juma East Project with housing having been constructed by BBX (Figure 3.2_3). All electricity is supplied by diesel generators and all consumables are brought in from Apui. Apuí Town has a population of 18,790 (2005). The local economy is based mainly around cattle farming (Direct market to Manaus) and minor logging. Apui is serviced by two regional river ports located on the massive Aripuana River. The ports are called Praia Nova and Porto Juma which are approximately 100km from Apui. The Porto Apui is 20km from Juma East. It is currently used for transport of cattle and vehicles to Manaus. The capacity is not known to Sahara but the Aripuana River supports large tonnage live cattle transport daily from Apui to Manaus. From Manaus there are shipping lines to anywhere in the world

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46790 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 264589 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.