BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query Letter, page-21

1. 767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 926
    I'm glad that the ASX has been asking these questions, a lot of them have been asked by myself and other posters on HC, so it's good to have a few answers by BPG, albeit nondescript and not giving us much more than we don't know already.

Disappointing to hear we're in Suspension for another [insert time period here] until all this is resolved.

Personally, I would like to see BPG management return the additional 830mil shares they received from the AGM returned as a good will gesture, then these 830mil shares actually sold should there be a need for CR purposes, that will bode well for current Share Holders and restore some level of trust. BPG management don't deserve them, although, to be fair, SoarLabs are mostly to blame for getting us in this mess.

I hope BPG do sue SoarLabs for far more than just 'stealing the coins', IMO SoarLabs should be funding the costs associated with the ASX /ASIC investigation, they were the trigger of this cost, and respective damages, BPG loss of reputation etc.

What's disappointing is whilst we're in Suspension, let's say the exchange does get up, were missing out on the incremental benefits. If the exchange is parked until this is resolved, we're missing out at a critical time where crypto is in the spotlight...

IMO, as previous posters mentioned, probably not worth posting too much here for the meantime, we might just be, and probably are stoking the fire. ASIC /ASX will no funny be watching these threads IMO. I myself will observe and refrain from posting too much whilst BPG, ASX, ASIC and Singaporean courts get on with what needs to be done.

Cheers
    MSN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.