GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

My guess is with the recent completion of the factory they would...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    My guess is with the recent completion of the factory they would think about recruitment of people to work in the factory at full steam instead of just producing a tiny amount for Greece etc. I believe it's more about economies of scale. I have worked for some medium to very large medical companies and I know how tough and expensive it is to deal with logistics when the economies of scale isn't there to produce. Pharma companies charges hundreds of thousands for a month supply of cancer drug to a patient because not costed them approx $1Bil to get to that stage (failures, time and R&D to list a few before u make a ground breaking discovery): The same here. GMV cannot just kickstart a factory. But I am with you in the part where we could produce for all the other countries which we have contracts, as it is not encumbering on the govt providing a CDFA tick. My guess is Taiwan's and India distributors haven't got their act together, from reading between the lines. Wish management would be a little better with communication or and update to the market would be awesome once in a. While

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.