ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I just had a chance to read the announcement (and the ongoing circus of responses, although I skipped most of the dribble).

1. A number of G Medical partners have received the first released units

2. No purchases by Silverlake because we do not have CFDA but are still expecting it second quarter 2018 (i.e April)

3. $15,000 from MEDTAL but GMED plans on producing cases in China due to cost effectiveness, thus distribution is closely tied to CFDA also (This perhaps explains why the online store is still not selling as it is just easier/cheaper to wait for the china factory to be producing the units cheaply and easily)

4. Discussion still in progress and GMV anticipates agreements will be made but market will be updated if anything changes.

5. Clinical trial finishes in next few weeks and GMV has reasonable basis to expect CFDA shortly after this!! (This is a pretty big hint of what is about to come)

6. Once again highlights that prizma cases are ready but holding off on selling because it is in the companies interest to wait until the China factory is ready to go with CFDA. (My take on this is that they need CFDA to use the factory? That would explain why we have seen photos of the completed factory but no announcement about it running)

7 & 8. Same as question 4.

9. $22,000 in receipts are from cardiostaff.

This is my take, quite simply, we are still in exactly the same position as we were before this announcement. All of this information written into the responses was already announced to the market previously so there are no problems with disclosure. I am slightly puzzled by the response to question 6 but this would explain why the online store is active but not selling also because they don't want to produce cases until they can do so from China factory. I think we likely got the Query letter because of a crackdown in the microcap sector due to what has been happening in others like GSW and BIG. The responses were adequate for the ASX and GMV did not need to go into a trading halt to prepare them so they obviously were easy to answer and didn't require brainstorming to come up with elaborate cover stories like some posters are trying to make holders think.

It is nice to see some bottom feeders return/new ones arrive on the forum (Happytrader2015, Canadiandream) with their highly researched theories . I respect that this is a public forum and anyone can voice their opinion so I won't be attacking any of them but you need to consider what motivates people.

For example, Happytrader has been posting here for months now but only when the share price is red and his/her disclosure is not held. This means happy is actually one really happy person who is so concerned about our welfare that he/she feels it necessary to spend his/her own time researching a company he/she doesn't own to save others some money. I mean if this is true I want to vote for happy to get a nobel prize for empathetic gestures in online trading forums, but the skepticism in me hints that maybe there is a more personal motive behind happy's posts which could possibly be to pick up some shares at a lower price while holders are scared?  

I also have seen Canadian on twitter and he/she does some great research but it's a bit of a red flag when all of a sudden Canadian posts doom and gloom theories for the first time on the forum with disclosure as 'not held' on a red day with an announcement that could easily be used to scare inexperienced traders/holders. Now once again maybe Canadian is another happy and they could apply for a joint nobel prize in saving people money via online stock forum posts but the skepticism within me tells me that perhaps Canadian has seen this as an excellent opportunity to buy into a company that is well on its way to some solid sales contracts.

Anyway, as always do your own research and take everything you read on these forums with a grain of salt especially when it is written by a non holder on a red day that you have never seen or you only see post on red days.

Although, I wish I was at my computer yesterday to pick up some extra shares at 25c alongside some of the down rampers, that was an absolute gift

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.