AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query Letter, page-18

1. 1,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3377
    IMO, Its easy to make the assumption he has lied especially after watching the video. I can only imagine BB living and breathing AUZ with all the going ons and travel etc would be seeing everything becoming a bit of a blur as like a speeding train we are getting close to BFS and Plant Build time.

I am assuming here he has to say its was a mistake (little white lie) to mention it for ASX sake.

Did AUZ lie to UK investors - I seriously doubt it as we will end up listing in the UK as well.
    Now UK investors will be wondering did he just lie to us. Anyone else looking at the London presentation after the event will be wondering the same thing. He could have pulled the video IMO.

The wording in the announcement leaves the door open for SKI to still step up and fund the Capex off their balance sheet. These were pretty matter of fact bold statements IMO. BB probably should have not mentioned it as will be linked to the BFS and SKI signing off there after even tho it has been assumed by Auz and SKI.

SKI probably not comfortable agreeing to anything until the BFS is completed, obviously a set of due processes to be followed with all the (I)s dotted and (t)s crossed by any major company just following protocol. After all we are talking at least half a billion dollars and a Top 100 Global Company.

If AUZ cant announce a confirmation it has to be retracted - for now. IMO.

Might also explain why it took 4 weeks for the London presentation to surface.

When your ready BB - throw out the New York presentation when you need a week of suspension if you need a little quiet time lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $18 2.559K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 10857950 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3255438 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.