ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    I do not disagree with you. What I am saying is that the ASX and ASIC are working within the limited resources they have been given.

I for one would be more than happy to pay a 10% to 40% of brokerage fee/levy/tax to properly fund the regulators.

Sure, anyone can put together a table, but irrespective of what is in that table, when a contractor of a listed company does it, it is given the "appearance" of being "official". I am happy for and expect other companies to get pinged for the same thing by the ASX.

Given their limited resources, I would expect that the ASX look dispassionately at what the twitter trolls like swami write and only investigate further where they believe further investigation is warranted. If AVZ behave in a way such that there is nothing further to clarify or investigate, there is nothing more for the ASX to do. That is the ideal situation.

For example, if AVZ had stated four months ago that:

The Company has now advised Mr Langford and Airguide that they are to cease making any comment on AVZ, its projects or operations on social media of any form and if they do their agreement in place with AVZ will be immediately terminated."

it would have taken the wind out of the ASX's sails and we would not have had to suffer the kerfuffle of repeated trading halts and ASX queries - none of which served to boost confidence in AVZ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.