PSL 10.3% 2.6¢ paterson resources ltd

Ann: Response to ASX Query Letter, page-110

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    With respect mate, I think you may be a little 'too committed' to HDY and need to take a birds eye perspective, it's easy to magnify issues when you have a lot on the line. This discussion of patience is moot as you say, nobody has a choice anyway right? I think what is trying to be said is that if there is nothing you can do, we have both no control and no influence at this stage, and certainly no further information to go off - why sweat it?

Go AFK until there's news, check the forums for perspectives from time to time if you please, but getting worked up ahead of time is only going to lead to a subjective reading of whatever is eventually announced, so you're only do yourself a disservice and frankly the market doesn't care whether you hold or not, so there's no point in getting upset with it all, or with management in this instance IMO. This is as much an inconvenience for them as it is for you, and I saw genuine attempts at gaining traction and leaving the EYM name in the dust, and I saw genuine big buying in the lead up to suspension - and if you're here you obviously believe in the deposits potential as we all do, so I ask is this really management's fault? Is there actually cause for despair?

As I said in a previous post - I've only seen smoke so far and some buying signals, so remain bullish on HDY, this delay means nothing until there's news to indicate there's something to be worried about (and of course something I can do about it and make a decision either way).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.0¢ $19.98K 787.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 38741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.