PSL 10.3% 2.6¢ paterson resources ltd

Ann: Response to ASX Query Letter, page-112

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    If only I had the capital free to take advantage of it - and do you sell and re-enter trying to pick the bottom or just be patient I don't know right now...

Fortunately my main portfolio hasn't been hit that bad this week, but my Super (full blue chip growth stocks...) has been absolutely belted, but it's amazing how rational I can be with those holds as any profit and lost won't be realised for decades... really shines a light on your emotional when dealing with 'immediate' P&L (at least a reflection i've made about myself this year). 

But here's a fun story for you, I decided to adjust the risk of my overall financial strategy and moved a large chunk of money from a term deposit (RAMS just dropped interest from 3% to 2.8% or something, bastards!), and spread it across four colonial first state managed funds, and funds cleared the DAY BEFORE the retrace, so i'm averaging 3% daily losses so far  

Have only been in the game 2 years, and in that time I've experienced the full spectrum of emotions... ultimate greed and godlike power when I was up over 520% in a 6 month period last year... and then took a beating in Jan/Feb as many did, and again this week (Albeit only on super and managed funds) - but i'm still up many multiples from my starting capital so consider myself lucky overall in terms of how the market has been able to teach me in the few short years I've been in it. Yet still such a rookie in most regards!

But I digress, back to your point - being aware of the 'macro' (whatever that means, whether is global economy, relationship to US markets, the particular resource of geographic sector you are in, etc.) is something I ignored for a very long time, and truth be told only something I've started looking at in the last 6 months or so, but am appreciating more and more just how important it is

Anyway - that's enough procrastination from me, the day job beckons

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.0¢ $19.98K 787.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 38741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.