SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Response to ASX Query Letter, page-1038

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Well we know that ISX was on the front foot after the OM report, hence the asx statement release (17-9), and we know they contacted OM seeking clarification. With this , it would be pretty hard to believe that ISX didn't contact both ASX/ASIC to report the (in my opinion) slanderous non factual allegations, and in doing so requesting an immediate investigation.

As for the suspension I have to agree as although it's welcomed, as stated, we would hardly of requested it (imo). But in saying that, it would be very important for the company to protect share holders from extreme price volatility, thus welcomed.

In regards to the optimism v pessimism It's really in the eye of the beholder. If you go by market releases then the responses given from ISX give the impression that it's okay and just a due process. If you believe the tabloid media then perhaps all is not so good.

As for the damage done that's a fair view point, it's hardly a great look no matter the result of the investigation. I just think that the sentiment of this stock matters most when the report is released to the market. All the negativity/pessimism, and not so friendly little trolls will be washed away with a positive report.

Note- I do own ISX. I am biased. I am a glass half full.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.