SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I can't see a drop in revenues. Possibility you might see...

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232

I can't see a drop in revenues. Possibility you might see restriction on revenue growth and more than likely revenues wont be resulting in earnings as much as we would like.

i think revenue growth will be strong for a couple of reasons.

Sept 4C
    announced late in oct and the current target of ytd 10.7 earnings was tentitivly restated. To acieve this isx needs to earn approx 10m this quarter. To achieve that revenues would need to be over 20m for the quarter. If isx is still backing that target 1/3 of the way into the final quarter the run rate must be somewhere near 7m a month.

Sept GPTV update
    Now i have had to rethink how the GPTV rate affects revenue as the last quarterly was significantly (2 - 2.5m) lower than i had imagined. I had assumed the GPTV was a statement from a monthly summary. It appears to be from a weekly timeframe late in the month it is reported. I think it is better applied as a base revenue generation metric for the following month. Not the one it was announced in.

June Q 380-690gptv ( annualised) 6m rev, 1.3m earnings
    Sept Q 690-1900gptv ( annualised) 8.3 rev, 1.0m earnings ( 2 FCF inc Visa)
    Dec Q 1900-xxxx? Dec is starting from a significantly higher base GPTV. It is in line with expectations regarding european AML legislation.

Statement of outgoings
    Sept 4C stated an expectation of outgoings around 11.2m. It is hard to see such a high cost growth statement without a simililar growth in revenues.

im not really worried about revenue.

M2M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.