SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Do investigate whatever court/legal action can be taken to...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Do investigate whatever court/legal action can be taken to defend yourself against this 'crazy/unsubstantiated SM attack). I hope HotMix does also. We don't know who is ringing yet another social media's troll's bells but we can only assume it is someone wishing to discredit ISX long term holders....will happen to us all no doubt. Scare campaign trying to frighten some into silence. Similar to the fear campaign we have seen/do see on ISX HC threads since 12 September 2019.

I believe there are some very worried. e.g. OM, AFR, SMH, the disgruntled, the shorters hung out to dry etc.....I can certainly think of one or two ISX HC posters and even one or two holders with a foot (or both feet) in the OM and/or AFR and/or SMH camp who might be doing damage - as they have done in the past (wittingly or unwittingly). Look back around Oct 2018 ISX posts on/after/re OM comments, MichaelHP and one or two key others. I think one has been suspended since. The other = not.

The (i) silence of the suspension, (ii) lack of known timeframe for the suspension, (iii) ISX responses to date to ASX questioning and (iv) lack of ASX announcements seems to be unnerving an inordinately high number of non-ISX holders.

Comparatively, the suspension hasn't been as upsetting to many of the ISX buy/holders. Reference: HC posts/threads and repeated social media/9EC publications' impact posted on HC to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.