ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I think it's fair to say that after every ANN there's a bunch of 'dodgy as hell!!!' and 'it's all perfectly fine!!!!' comments...

The reality is that the majority of people here aren't qualified to properly assess these questions and their answers. Myself included. Questions are being asked, and so far seem to be getting answered in a robust and positive way.

ASX/ASIC have a job to do. Rushing it, or not asking more questions than are probably necessary, would be them failing to do their respective jobs properly. They need to be prepared for any outcome. I'm not shocked by this, it seems like exactly what you'd expect an investigation of this nature to look like.

JK in his GS event interview said he and the powers that be hadn't seen anything that concerned them (this set of questions were presumably included, given the timing). I know he was 'going to say that' as CEO, but he could have declined to comment due to the ongoing investigation. He and the board are under enormous legal scrutiny and pressure, given their roles. The words they choose matters. They don't seem to have adopted a bunker mentality and gone silent.

To be honest, whatever comes, I'm quite enjoying getting better insight into the business as this goes along - a level of detail we didn't have before. And also a crash course in the nuances of the industry and operating environment. From an investor perspective, it's rather helpful.

We wait patiently (those of us who didn't overcommit one way of the other)… and see what comes.
    Last edited by trader1221: 28/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.