SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

From the responses from ISX to ASX questionnaires to date....I...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    From the responses from ISX to ASX questionnaires to date....I cannot see any reason why ISX's suspension should 'lawfully' or 'reasonably' continue.

Unless the suspension is continuing due to ISX, the company, (or ASIC) requesting a further investigation be undertaken into ASX's ISX share trading data from 10 Sept to 2 Oct.

ASX would then have to provide (to ASIC) the names of brokers/institutions/traders/retail investors and the volumes and type of trade e.g. sell short or buy - in order to examine ISX's share price trading/daily volumes and volatility, particularly data relating to the timing and impact of OM's 10 Sept 2019 report's release/distribution and noting the content and impact of subsequent and numerous 'damaging' unsubstantiated 9EC publications from AFR, SMH, The Age (and others). There may be issues ISX want 'resolved and/or cleared and/or examined' - prior to ISX's shares being available for trading. ASIC or ASX may also want to track the trading of those who held 'new' or 'short' positions prior to suspension, or pre/post OM's report release - and then track the trading of some 'entities' upon re-opening.

We know ISX asked ASIC to investigate the OM report and 9EC publications mid September. SP volatility is the reason ASX gave for the suspension and the ASX trading volumes and share price for ISX certainly evidence volatility for reasons 'not yet known or explained' and 'collusion' between publishing parties and SP trading does need to be examined and ruled in/or ruled out. ASX also took time (weeks) to 'act' on ISX's initial request to ASIC.

The timing of the OM report release and OM's belief they can publish any information they want to due to their possession of a 'legally unfactual' or 'unlawful' disclaimer - plus the distribution of OM's report to 'targeted' others - needs to be examined further by many 'parties'.

I'm developing a brief graphical representation of timing of OM/9EC's reporting and in relation to ISX's share trading (volumes/price etc) from 30 August CSPA until 2 October. I'll factor in reporting links - OM, 9EC's and also ISX ANNs etc.

A work in progress.

I cannot see any verifiable reason for ISX's trading suspension to continue unless it is at the request of ISX and/or ASIC.
    ISX’s ASX ANN from 13 Sept 2019 - https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190913/pdf/448hcq6209bd10.pdf
    Quote from the ASX ANN:
    (ISX) The Company will refer the matter and conduct of Ownership Matters to ASIC and will update the market once it has had the opportunity to consider the contents of the above report fully and what further action may be available to it. 4.The Entity considers that it is in compliance with the ASX Listing Rules including Listing Rule 3.1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.