SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

That's a tad harsh on me mate.Why would it be libelous if he was...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    That's a tad harsh on me mate.

Why would it be libelous if he was me or me was him? What exactly would be 'defamatory' about that?

Im thinking its actually the other way around!

In terms of my posts - theres nothing there that hasnt already been announced to market, and, pretty easy to pull together.

You can either run with the Ownership Matters "Im useful idiot" to shortsellers narrative, or, you can DYOR as its all there to be seen.

Lots of people talking about this ISX situation in real life. The "market volatility" but is starting to draw a bit thin, and either ISX, ASX or ASIC need to fess up and tell shareholders whats going on if its not that.

Presumably, its either really investigating market volatility, which must include the short selling and OM, or, it bigger than the Hayne Royal Commission, as no bank or insurance stock was suspended during that inquiry.

Surely the ASX woulnt be stupid enough to suspend unless it had real reasons? If theyve run with the OM report, then I suspect that ISX and JK will have a field day with their D&O insurance............

Hopefully we see something next few days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.