SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I do know from your earlier ISX post 15 Oct 40880096 you are a...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    I do know from your earlier ISX post 15 Oct 40880096 you are a great fan of Jon Shapiro and AFR. In fact, you state he deserves the greatest admiration. Many of us see him as a s---bag...(your terminology - not mine). Don't forget we have recently witnessed the attacks on RFF and WiseTech -----and----- the 'drive-by' attack on ISX by OM/9EC was not done in the interests of any shareholders (exceptions, short holders). Nor have OM or 9EC media ever claimed, they were trying to protect investors...never, not once. Motives for publishing - 15 minutes of infamy...click baits....attention...

I question the need for ISX to remain in suspension - however, none of us know whether ASX have asked any further questions. We will not know until an ANN is released.

Given your earlier post 15Oct - I should not be surprised by this - your statement in the post above "If there's nothing to be found, everything will be fine - the truth will be come to the surface & and all the skeptics will look silly for jumping to conclusions. don't even need to worry about it. The AFR will come out and be like "sh**, we are so sorry - it looked rly bad but there's nothing to see here, move along".

I cannot believe that OM and AFR etc, don't see that their unsubstantiated, unverified attacks from 10 Sept onwards, have caused reputational damage to ISX and financially damaged some ISX retail shareholders. Some have lost money due to the volatility of the SP trading - extreme volatility occurred following OM/AFR/SMH's attacks. Some had stop losses triggered causing losses or unanticipated CGT events...etc etc ....you can read the HC posts from 12 Sept to understand how some retail investors were financially hurt. The damaged caused by OM/AFR/SMH/The Age/etc continues during the suspension and we are yet to witness or gauge the impact on ISX and its shareholders when the share resumes trading.

As if a 'so sorry' from AFR, OM or any other 9EC publication will be sufficient. Get real. Read OM's disclaimer knowing that JS from AFR and CK from SMH published information based on sighting the OM report.

I certainly won't be replying to any further posts from AFR fans or AFR friends or AFR employees...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.