SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Yes agree - post 41305884. Agree also re another of your posts...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Yes agree - post 41305884. Agree also re another of your posts GH - deciding when not to post content as you have said - i.e. radio silence is a better option at times.
    Radio silence for the HC n---n-ts is a period during which one hears nothing from a normally communicative person or group.

Have read some first rate recent posts from many HC ISX posters. Some commented that maybe it is time to step back from sending new questions/emails to ASIC/ASX. Being Fed. government/Commonwealth entities, ASIC/ASX work to their own timelines which are not dictated by others - we've all had to deal with these or similar C'wealth govt entities over years or decades. None of us who have dealt with them would ever congratulate them on their 'speed of service'. I am not suggesting not to contact them as it would be better if some HC posters contact ASIC/ASX instead of abusing and/or harassing HC users (e.g. XDR - contact ASIC/ASX).

This is how I see the ISX/ASX/ASIC situation (at present) upon researching ASIC/ASX processes further and viewing the criticism of ASIC/ASX actions - or lack of action to date - in relation to other ASX companies (2009 - 2017). Surprisingly there have been successful ASIC/ASX prosecutions for malicious/wrongful/collusive/manipulative trading practices during the past decade to 2017/18. None of those cases have any similarity to ISX's business model/operations to date.

ISX could not have asked ASIC or ASX to investigate OM/AFR/9EC's malicious reporting without also requesting that ASIC/particularly ASX investigate the names/dates/volumes/related parties of the high volume/down selling/pricing and BOT activity on ISX shares traded from 12 Sept to 2 Oct 2019.

Hence, I believe that ASIC/ASX have recently interrogated ISX (mid Oct 2019) re the claims OM/AFR and a former OTIS/ISX wannabe have made in order to justify whether ISX has a right to ask ASIC/ASX to further investigate the impacts/any collusion or down selling etc. Down selling, due to the impact of OM's/AFR's/SMH's reporting and any collusive and/or subsequent 'damaging' trading - any trading that can be linked to the period 12 Sept to 2 Oct.

ASX would not investigate the trading data IF they did not believe the company, ISX, had a right to request an investigation. In order to have a right to request ASX investigate trading data from that period/or earlier, ISX would need to have demonstrated that the company were compliant etc. We know ISX have stated that they have been audited, are compliant and remain confident re their disclosures.

No further ANN has been released so I myself am assuming, ASX do believe that ISX have the right to ask ASX to investigate the trading data. That will take time. I know I have one broker's data for that period and it is complex and 'revealing' and appears to show that 'manipulative trading' did occur.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.