SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Non-sense89 - Explain S66 and JAT to date when you can. Refer...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Non-sense89 -

Explain S66 and JAT to date when you can. Refer particularly to S66 and their quarterly reports (complete lack of) and inordinate advertising/marketing costs to date since IPO plus unannounced acquisitions. Then visit their website - find a contact email address or telephone number.

As for JAT, look at some of the queries HC posters sent to ASX and ASIC re one of the directors a year ago. Also, look at how JAT are spending investors' money and over time, what returns to shareholders and what has the share price done in the last 12 months?

I don't hold either company but am using them and a few other companies as an example to demonstrate/contrast ASX's lack of interest in Chinese backed ASX listed companies and other 'sc-ms'.

The Australian newspaper investigated a few Chinese IPOs some years ago - 2012. ASX have not implemented any measures to ensure the same misuse of IPO and/or Australian investor funds does not reoccur.

There are others I could list. These are the easiest for you to research and report back on given your statements above.

ASX are only investigating ISX due to the selective distribution and unverified/unsubstantiated contents of the OM report of 10 Sept 2019. OM wouldn't haven't the courage to report on a Chinese controlled ASX company. Likewise 'others', don't dare question the Chinese e.g. Shapiro. BAL were never granted their Chinese SAMR. What happened then? Source: Chemlinked.

Why have ASX singled out ISX? Not others?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.