SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I disagree "The auditor". You are assuming ASX operates 'above...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    I disagree "The auditor".  You are assuming ASX operates 'above board' and has no conflicts of interest and all ASX personnel can be trusted not to 'tell - illegitimately disclose' to a 9EC journalist of weekend email exchanges between ASX and a company (ISX) being queried and also suspended by ASX.  Has to be an ASX insider who gave that information to 9EC media.  Otherwise why would 9EC be confident in publishing that information.  Why could you trust any media article - especially OM's report and their illegitimate disclaimer - re the performance shares issue and their other spurious allegations?

Hence why it is the time (or in fact overdue) for ASX to be subject to an independent commission of inquiry.   Similarly there were those who thought the 4 major banks were above board and ASX did not question or investigate or suspend the major 4 banks or AMP et al at any stage.  Look at the recent findings and penalties re the 4 banks post the RC inquiry.
    Not new - but has anyone considered which brokers' bots ASX allow - could one be CommSec?, another NAB trade? etc
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-11/kohler-high-frequency-trade-parasites-at-heart-of-asx/3943052

I have broking data from one major [bank] broker (including bot trading data) for 12 Sept 2019 - the date the OM report of 10 Sept was reported in the media and on HC (by 1 poster who had knowledge of the OM report).  I can't post it here as there is too much information and it won't post into a tabular/sortable data set.

There is another interesting research report compiled/collated re ASIC/ASX and short selling and manipulative trades - the direct link appears to have been disabled - but if anyone can find it, it is worth reading.  A tabled and submitted research report which was intended to be part of the Senate' inquiry into ASIC/ASX and market manipulation in 2013.  Wasn't investigated as part of the 2013 inquiry.  So many more companies/facts/examples could now be added to the 2012/2013 Submission 2013 - Attachment 3.

upload_2019-11-20_21-0-27.png

upload_2019-11-20_21-1-3.png
    upload_2019-11-20_21-2-4.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.