AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query Letter, page-25

1. 1,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Hi Shane. ISX enquiries are about funds transferred between phoenix companies and accountability. I feel for ISX shareholders but they are in a spot of bother. AB1 enquiries are about their subsidiary company reporting. There is a big difference.

From my experience with companies that have subsidiary companies in other jurisdictions, normally the parent company puts 1 staff member in the subsidiary office that reports to the parent company accountant. They normally send monthly financial reports and normally sit in on management meetings. I believe that this is just growing pains and can be easily fixed.

I don't think anybody can now say that AB1 is secretive and withholding information. Geez, there is a lot of info to digest and it is now in the public domain.

I posted before about AB1 breaking new ground and setting a precedent regarding financial reporting of cryptocurrency and tokens. This still has more to play out but we are heading in the right direction. I didn't think it was this complex to sort out.

Anyway, I think that this is good news and gives some clarity on our current predicament. I say take your time and sort this out properly. I am happy to be here and I know I will be more happy next year and many more years to come.

xxxooo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.