AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query Letter, page-51

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    My guess is that 2-3 weeks should (could) be enough time for the ASX to review the responses to all the questions!

So if they are satisfied with everything and no additional reply’s of any significance are required by the Company, my mental target date if about December 15! ( anything before this date is a bonus and anything longer is a disappointment)

I am glad to see the Company is focused on all the requirements for a successful Pre sale of the Sandbox Land assets as well as completing additional partnership agreements supporting the game!

Happy December and as a reminder as we are stuck waiting in this a Halt , it should only be a few more months for the FULL release of The SandBox, F1, Stryker Football Stars, and hopefully a closing of the Quidd purchase and an eventual release to the Asian market place!
    Development work will soon turn to managing and operating some potentially really big games!

Also pending is a possible news release for additional potential investors in The Sandbox!

Most of the WAITING has been going on and now it’s close to the time for some big DOINGS!

Fingers crossed here!
    glta all my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.