AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Hey Mike, you are unfortunately correct regarding you or anyone...

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Hey Mike, you are unfortunately correct regarding you or anyone else that has bought free trading shares in the Company that have become illiquid for 3 months!

Thats a tough spot to be in if you need to access those funds, I live in the States and Animoca is my first investment on the ASX! (Love the Company and their owners, not crazy about the halt)
    I understand the reasoning behind the need for regulations with public securities as I have been bitten a few times by unscrupulous people posing as a legitimate enterprises.

On the US stock markets it is very rare to place someone in a Halted position unless there are some very serious violations occurring or a major new release is scheduled!
    I know the Company required an extensive amount of time to formulate all their responses for reasons that have been discussed here.

This will probably not be the last time the Company will face some challenges in this area . I just read an article from mid 2018 about the mighty Tencent company dealing with regulatory issues regarding the gaming side of their business that caused some delayed releases of scheduled games!

I remain hopeful that things get worked out soon and that you and others have the ability to access your funds and a normal trading pattern can be established again!

all above my thoughts and opinions
    dyodd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.