AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query Letter, page-55

1. 1,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    i read this with interest and as a holder of isx i have not seen thousands of documents or questions like what website names are used by clients???? there is clearly a behind the scene discussion that shareholders are not aware of what is the asx thinking my guess is a version of this might be happening here read this excerpt!

The Company’s Chief Executive Officer, John Karantzis, said “the company has responded promptly to each request for information from the ASX.” “We have answered scores of questions and provided more than 2000 pages of confidential documents dating back almost three years,” said Mr Karantzis. “We have been patient and acted in good faith, but the Company’s shares have been suspended for nine weeks.” Since the Company’s shares were suspended, ISX has answered diverse questions from the ASX such as: • Why a bundled service is billed on a bundled basis; • Why it selected a particular European bank to hold client funds; • How much did a change to Apple’s privacy settings last year affect revenue; • What website names are used by a customer; • How its revenue is broken down by country; and • Whether or not it offers services for initial coin offerings (ISX does not).

The Company believes that the interactions with the ASX during the last nine weeks raise issue of
    procedural fairness and good faith, as well as a substantive question about the actual reason for the
    suspension.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.