IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

Hopefully we get to find out if you are right or wrong about the...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hopefully we get to find out if you are right or wrong about the profitability.

I see, in terms of the difficulty of the venture, a bit of GXY in IGE. They had the lithium mines and built a battery factory from scratch and were going to be vertically integrated... it got very difficult with so much on their plate and i don't think they have the battery factory any more.

In this instance I personally think ige are capable of making the plant work and at a profit. But it is very much greenfield territory. Even staffing could be tricky..

Having ssid I think they can make it work.. I also cringe at the builder they seem to be using.. there was a port authority video that shows a large sign at the amsterdam site. This sign shows the name of the builder they are using. I looked them up and large residential seems to be more their forte than industrial pertochemical plants. Mind you hopefully ige i.p. guides that closely..but yes, another one of those less than sharp websites for the company, which seems to be a common theme. Luckily they are a petrochemical co and not a .com...

Fingers crosed the white knight major oil company eluded to a while back comes in and buys all our shares for $3 a pop haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.