IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

I agree that it seems like the funding will come, which is what...

1. 10,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    I agree that it seems like the funding will come, which is what the company said in the very beginning, albeit there were a couple of errors in the announcement. Perhaps they were not at their best through overwork and under rest. Who can tell. I'm not sure who you are responding to, or mayhaps they are on my ignore list perchance. There is no telling for me unless you name them in your response. It's so easy to write down something without including every necessary detail, isn't it.

Anyhow, it's great to see that the main point even you found worth mentioning was a minor error with spelling of an acronym, something that the best of us could just as easily have glossed over and missed. On your secondary point, the more comprehensive the answer the better, as far as I'm concerned. I don't have a problem with that. The job after all is to address the concerns voiced by the ASX. I'm sure that between them all they will tie up any and/or all loose ends to the satisfaction of all but the most disingenuous of non-holders.

Good fortune all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.