IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

Hey BundyDo you understand that every facility/location is a new...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hey Bundy
    Do you understand that every facility/location is a new JV entity with unique agreement terms pernitant to that country and jurisdiction. so to answer your question would be to understand the intention of IGEs Amsterdam partner should IGE become insolvent. same answer applies to all facilities developed in other localities as well as the US SVP financing the deal.
    Also while I'm here, the US$300m deal relates to development of the WHOLE GEP jv which includes the chopping of motor vehicles which includes metal recycling. IGE technology I think is just US$80m. US$40m of that as deposit to proceed ASAP.
    So let me also say that like any business, you can do whatever the frog you wish with revenues so them using it for Amsterdam is perfectly fine, why who knows, maybe the management team might spend it on a golf holiday if they want.
    Also posters should be aware of the consequences of using this forum to denigrate persons or accuse them of illegal behaviour. This ain't the school yard.
    Some of the things I read here are so foolish, they're more than amusing.

Ahhh I feel better after that........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.