SKN 0.00% 0.4¢ skin elements limited

I agree with you here, this is far less about lab results now...

1. 3,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    I agree with you here, this is far less about lab results now and the ASX is investigating some of their dealings.

The only real query they have around the results is why was it stated results would be a couple of days when they hadnt even reached the lab at that point. I think the ASX is concerned about the timings. Looks like a big pump.

Lets be honest, lab results will be confirmed against the feline surrogate. I think that is a given however successful results have already been factored into the $25m MC.Unless there is a big revenue announcement it is highly likely this will be sold down following results.

My guess is that they may stay suspended for a little longer as some of their answers seemed to trigger more questions depending on how deep the ASX want to drill.

It is hard to tell judging on the questions from the ASX if they ever recd a copy of the results prior to suspension. I would be concerned if they only sent to the ASX at the time of writing their reply.

Has anyone seen a current top 20?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.