SCL 1.10% 46.0¢ schrole group ltd

I wouldn't really listen to these guys above, obvious...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I wouldn't really listen to these guys above, obvious downrampers. perhaps previously burnt or using to accumulate.
    If you understand the fundamentals of SCL you'll see that we're only heading into a positive space by the end of the year.

There are reasons why SCL is rated a top conviction micro cap.

The MD is paid what would close to above standard, due to the nature of this company, look at the required networking skills to bring such a software service into action.
    his connections in and around international schools brought use growth and exposure with ISS it's what made the jump from being a zero into a potential game changer and obviously the deal that was brokered was not in our long term favour, but you cannot expect such a deal entering into a new area.

I'd expect somewhere in the future we may see a board restructure.

Regarding these performed right query, it's a query and that's all. ASX was trying to understand the extent in which SCL was using to execute such performance rights.
    Clearly if you've been following the stock for some time, it's always been clearly noted that they run under a Invoiced Sales Revenue for internal performance tracking, and not to be mistake with actually revenue. There has been no deception on anyone's behalf, and if there had been would be sitting in suspension from quotation situation.

I, and many others still keep a strong conviction with our team running SCL, I look forward to the coming months, and might I say, thank you for the down dampers above. You've allowed me and others to accumulate another large sizeable chunk.

PF.

Might I note, it seems that the content above has now been moderated, good to see, from an obvious shill with no holding and only 20 posts solely in SCL.
    Last edited by PickleFlex: 24/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $16.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.0¢ 45.5¢ $166.1K 365.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 712871 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 405491 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.