SCL 1.10% 46.0¢ schrole group ltd

Now that the options have expired and have not met the minimum...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Now that the options have expired and have not met the minimum requirement, the price has a higher chance of increasing more gradually in the next couple of weeks. Assuming the downward pressure of the 8m+ share lines coming through daily were used to expire the options and cease the huge saturation of the number of shares. If this downward pressure is gone truly, then we can see a gradual increase weekly up until the quarterly report due on the 30th of this month comes out. If this quarterly is anything like the half yearly report on the 27th of august this year, E.g. the milestones and achievements of this company. As well as an industry hugely effected by Covid (but SCL still performing extraordinary), then we can potentially see a 3c mark by the end of the month. If this quarterly report shows great growth and their business strategy hitting the targets outlined in their investor presentation on the 28th of July, then the annual report due on November 2nd will fuel this through to an easy 4c mark by mid November, latest I foresee it is start of December. Small caps such as this one thrive off of two things, Great News and Hype, with the more then likely great news coming with these reports, I believe it will then bring the hype. We are already seeing almost an entire third more buy orders then sell orders, which is also more good news. 4c by November has been the target iv consistently seen come up with my research, but as we the experienced investors know, anything can happen and 4c can come sooner or it can come later.
    Last edited by PrinceArutha: 06/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $16.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.0¢ 45.5¢ $87.25K 190.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 812772 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 199100 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.