AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query Letter, page-4

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    In some ways I'm glad this query letter was sent by the ASX, it provides (in my view) a much more detailed explanation of the most recent announcement & the realistic timeline we are looking at here. We know this technology is groundbreaking, and no doubt every single shareholder is excited at what is to come over the next 12-24 months. If you take a longer-term view here, who knows where we will be in 5 years (or how much our shares will be worth, I'm guessing many times their current value).

It's been said within these threads that AKP often acts as a Private company in a Public company's body, and I think this is a strength and a weakness. A strength because it means the interest of the majority shareholders (who sit at the helm) is firmly aligned to the success of the speaker, which is great for all shareholders. This is probably the main reason they continually delay the demonstration, they want to present the very best speaker they can to industry & maximise the impact in that moment (and the financial outcomes). It's a weakness however, because sometimes it feels as though these explanations are forced (hence the ASX 'please explain' letter). The result is that we have more transparency, though this is probably achievable without the regulatory push.

All in all, I'm excited by what I read in this letter, this feels really 'close' to me. I personally can't wait, if we really do get the opportunity to hear it at the AGM.. well, I can only imagine what that would feel like. Nothing more tangible than seeing (or hearing) the product of your investment. Cheers & goodluck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.