AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Opportunistic FUD pedlars can be pretty transparent....

1. 2,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2594
    Opportunistic FUD pedlars can be pretty transparent. Straight-to-the point conman playbook message.
    "You must be an idiot to believe these guys! They are lying to you through their teeth! They're all crooked and trying to con you."
    "Their products a con! There is no product! They've hidden the money!"
    "You cannot believe what they say to the market/ASX/PatentOffice/product domain experts/prominent business partners."
    "Believe me instead, I'm on your side, trying to save your money! You can trust my story without any investigation! Absolutely!"
    "I've been here all the time making significant contributions to this discussion!"
    "Your shares are going to be worth nothing very soon! Quick, sell them now before it's too late!"
    "No, of course I do not work for an organisation that is paying me to shake newbies loose! How unkind of you to question my integrity and purpose! I'm offended!"

Ask yourself this: can you really patent something that clearly cannot work? Try it some time.

DYOR. Your shares are more valuable than you think. Someone else wants you to sell them before you realise how much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.