AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

"... Audio Pixles has been promising to delivery a product,...

1. 2,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2438
    "... Audio Pixles has been promising to delivery a product, ready for production, since 2013. And it has produced absolutely nothing in the time since. Zero. Honestly, to me, this company is a total fraud. It has nothing at all. The company's only major achievement is that it has been able to trade on the ASX for as long as it has, without being investigated by ASIC, ASX, or the media, and that it's share price and market capitalization, given the constant, recurring failures to deliver on its promises, or deliver anything product related at all, are where they are. ..."

"... In my opinion, if I held this stock, especially if I had a profit on it, I would sell it while the going is good. At some point, it will come to light that Audio Pixels is a house of cards, built on false promises, and it will then fall. ..."

Well, if you are right then I certainly am in big trouble!

However I have also spent quite a while scrutinising AKP and everything that has been announced, and implied by both the announcements, comments and the problems encountered (and the patents!), and I beg to differ with your opinion. However you are perfectly entitled to hold it, and to share it.

My personal opinion, and I post it entirely as such (again DYOR! My opinions aren't worth much it seems), is that Fred is quite a successful serial entrepreneur, and as such is quite likely to have some past "form" with things not working out. But as current director of several companies that I respect I conclude he is also respected by others in positions that I am also respectful of.

I believe AP "has" a brilliant product. That is, if it gets it over the line, as it continually insists that it almost has. In the light of the whole history of progress over the past few years - including, especially including the failures - I am inclined to think the product and the progress being made are genuine.

It would take a lot of bravado to enact a commercial conspiracy on this scale, knowing that at some point you will have to pull the plug and run - somewhere! I think one would have to be incredibly willing to distrust people who put their own fortunes and reputations on the line in public and business circles if one looks at everything that has been announced and progressed and say they have nothing.

Fred seems to have been the one that turned it from a "cool idea" that would be prohibitively expensive for a small enterprise to develop the traditional way, into a product that is now almost ready for market, in what is actually a pretty impressive time frame. Fred may actually have been excessively optimistic in his ambitions, given hindsight, but then here we are. Have there been surprises? Absolutely. Have Fred and his collaborators looked a bit silly when these speed bumps shook the bolts out of the company and its SP? Very much so. Has that inspired people to rush in and buy the shares? Not at the times. But the SP has languished around a level that clearly indicates that most holders still believe the story and are prepared to hang on.

This close to the denouement, can we expect non-holders, eager to get back in, to try to spread fear uncertainty and doubt? I expect so.
    Last edited by BobF: 06/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.