AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Downrampers are the best sign of great things to come , they...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Downrampers are the best sign of great things to come , they started coming to the forum when I held brainchip at 20 cents , weebit at 70 cents and Immugene at 18 cents , look at where all of these shares are now , and they all had 1 thing in common , soon as they started shooting higher , downrampers came in the droves , spending heaps of time on the board trying to keep the share prices down , bad press from media also started coming through , I figured they want to keep them under the lid so wealth can be transferred from the impatient and the weak handed to the wealthy at cheap prices before the eventual lift off, in this case to 100 and beyond for AKP , also it seems Fred is being attacked for all his failures from a decade ago but his most recent actions being a director in Weebit Nano in 2018 and major share holder in EOS has paid off handsomely and his best is yet to come , he has held on tightly to AKP since the start , we are on the cusp of the only game changing tech on the ASX , imho dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.