ADO 0.00% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Response to ASX Query Letter, page-130

1. 30,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1801
    Yes. I think the disruption of replacing him is not worth it. You probably won't do any better. He got smashed with a set of events that have been problematic. He made a call that didn't work out. It's important to understand why.

If you read through the ASX response it's entirely reasonable.

People are impatient because of past stuff ups that have nothing to do with DT.

I was dismissive of him because he hasn't been able to monetise the opportunity from Covid19, so far.

But it's important to be rational. As is justly noted, there are people in here who stir up emotion and trade the heck out of the stock. It's pretty much all they do. And they will seek to destroy anyone who comes between them and their trades.

There are also influential shareholders who should stick to weight lifting. The ones who claimed to have losses in the millions due to MSB, and who havent' the patience or understanding to view each situation on its merits, whether ADO or MSB, should be questioned.

ADO has had serious management issues in the past, ones that MSB NEVER has.

I find such loudmouths collapse and/or hide under questioning.

Misplaced loyalties, no rigour and tenacity in analysis, then bay for blood when their patience fails them. Ridiculous.

One minute DT can do no wrong, the next they're baying for his blood. Kicking heads with their gym money.
    Too many meat-head amateurs.

Solid insto holdings and calm heads are needed to halt the massive swings of emotion. The risks with penny stocks are multiple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 20100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.37am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ 230000
Last updated 10.06am 28/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.