RAN 0.00% 0.6¢ range international limited

It hasn't been able to build an order book for years, maybe just...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    It hasn't been able to build an order book for years, maybe just maybe the quality of the product isn't that good. Without the tax incentives the company barely made a dent in its negative cash flow and they've stated next quarter will be negative as well. In fact they expect it to fall inbetween Q3 and Q4. My guess itll be closer to Q3, around negative 200k. So much for their breakout year. Suspended in trading twice and hitting consistent all time lows in the share price. f* me better hand out those performance bonuses

Yes, selling the Australian business may reap an extremely small reward but what does that say about RANs potential in the long run. Nobody wants to buy their pallets FACT and nobody is buying their fencing FACT.

Sales are nothing but pathetic and have been for years. Nothing is changing, nothing is going to change. The company is desperate as it is and then lets add on the fact they are suspended from trading because the taxman is after them. Come on, this must have some substance to it to suspend trading. Its obviously extremely poor for the company if they require this long and mentioning appeals and legal action.

Nobody should buy this dog and the ASX should not let it trade again until the directors come clean with the financials and sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.