RAN 0.00% 0.6¢ range international limited

Yes the rental pallet idea is just another forgotten failure of...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Yes the rental pallet idea is just another forgotten failure of this company. Another failed attempt to drive business. There is no demand for this product and if there was RAN isn't equipped to scale. It has no funds and no profit to source off.

If you want to see how truly useless this business is, go and read the last capital raise announcement and look specifically at the breakdown of what the funds where to be used for. Did nothing but suck in more investors and piss their money away.

I'm almost certain the directors know and have known for quite a while now that this company can't make a profit. Yet they've continually banged on in every single announcement since the CR about breakeven. They haven't come close in CY22 another huge loss and they've admitted Q123 will be negative cash flow. All they are doing at the moment is working out a way to shed all responsibility for this and recoup as much as their money as possible.

As far as Tian, thank god he is silent. He is the biggest waste of space I have ever come across on this site. He is either in need of serious mental health or he is pumper of shit stocks for nefarious reasons. He posts the same drivel on every single stock, almost word for word that he posts here. After researching him and the other stocks he claimed to hold, I decided to give up on RAN and sell out. I suppose I should thank him for allowing me to sell out with the smallest of profits, so small I spent it at the pub on the weekend. The worst I've seen him pump was OSP and my god that's even worse then this dog.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.