LKE 5.13% 3.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Koi-7. I haven't read the post to whom you are replying, I have...

1. 21,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2143
    Koi-7. I haven't read the post to whom you are replying, I have so many on ignore, but, you are still "on". I may have appeared "relentless", but, surely what has happened these last two days needs relentless attention. What we are seeing is absolute proof of what I have been "relentless" about. It's got noy=thing to do with denial or the SP. It the processes that enable these things to happen. Had ASX put those questions earlier, especially BEFORE they allowed S&P to "promote" LKE TWICE and had S&P had more criteria, BASIC fundamental ones in place, this would not have got to this stage. The promotion brought about the unsustainable SP with all fund managers with Index funds HAVING to stock up with a very tightly held stock with limited liquidity. TWO factors that should have PREVENTED LKE being promoted above the ALL ORDS. No income, no commercially proven process, no guaranteed power supply etc etc etc, ALL should have been detected and automatically denied LKE going beyond just base listing. It's the fraught and poorly policed PROCEDURE that MUST be remedied and, yes, I will be relentless in my pursuit of having them addressed. But, I even invited dud to proceed with his endeavours and posted a new thread which has had 891 views, but, apparently 4 views, probably ALL MINE and NOT ONE suggestion. What does that tell you, very few people understand what is happening, the guts of it, shorting and are doing what the ASX are doing with today's questions, they are looking for scapegoats and concentrating too much on two individual people with accusations, but, nothing that will hold up in Court. This is PROCEDURAL garbage that's at fault and S& P are a prime contributor and appear to not have learned anything from the GFC debacle to which they were a main contributor. Crap RATINGS. And the ASX have just said go ahead and list it, and are obviously doing none of their own due diligence, especially about S&P who have shocking "form".
    This is not about me, not about my financial interest, just basic policies and procedures that affect millions of people. It is all a perfect subject for a Senate Enquiry and a Class Action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $61.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $92.45K 2.407M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 735921 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 371214 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.