AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

It is easy to criticise EM. I have raised plenty of concerns...

1. 2,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2423

It is easy to criticise EM. I have raised plenty of concerns myself, including questions responded to by CEO Danny Lewin at 2023 AGM. EM was a completely unknown enterprise to me and undoubtedly so for most holders before AKP announced their role in what seems to have become quite a significant milestone in the development of the chip. Following Danny's very clear expressions of confidence in EM, astute holders may have actually looked at the management team at EM. They would not have had to look very far to see this:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5964/5964130-b9c589136da6a154eb7e0767f56f0f8d.jpg

Those who looked more closely may have recognised one of those names, namely Zhang Rujing, noted as Executive Consultant. I would point holders to the Wikipedia entry for this guy for additional info. He certainly appears to know a thing or two about semiconductor development and manufacturing! I am advised that he plays a significant role at EM and is one of its more significant shareholders. This probably accounts for at least part of AKP's ongoing confidence in the company as a partner.

The company has already been recognised with a number of industry awards in China.

I found all this quite reassuring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.