DRO 5.23% $1.91 droneshield limited

Yeah I might've lost sight of things a bit, but (and putting...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Yeah I might've lost sight of things a bit, but (and putting aside the fact that I think a bit of a pullback would basically seem like a good/healthy thing at this stage), I don't see it opening lower based on this as a given. Compared to what some junior miners release as 'market sensitive' – like a 'field update' along with some boilerplate market commentary – and the ASX doesn't seem to batter an eyelid..I really don't see how this could be seen as DRO being called out.

Like they released a product and then a customer, which I think (though not sure) is the US mil, or a US gov agency in this case, says "great, but would be even if better if it could do a), b) and c)." Three months later DRO goes back to them and says, "Here you go. Buy this kit and the product will do a), b), c)."

If it was a major defence contractor, something like this would obviously be immaterial (and laughable for them to be issuing any kind of release). But Droneshield's mc is <AUD500m, or <USD260m (so literally a microcap by US standards).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.91
Change
0.095(5.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.441B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.93 $1.84 $24.72M 13.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 42952 $1.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.91 26586 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.