LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

@dazaliam Almost correct but no cigar!Short answer is no to your...

1. 6,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4283
    @dazaliam

Almost correct but no cigar!
    Short answer is no to your question, and it takes 30 seconds to reference the Company's Constitution.

Starting with
    ~ ASX Listing Rule 14.5 provides that a Company which has directors must hold an election of directors at each annual general meeting.
    ~ Rule 6.1(f) of the Company's Constitution requires that one third of directors must retire at each annual general meeting and;
    ~ Rule 6.1(i) of the Company's Constitution provides that a director who retires under rule 6.1(f) is eligible for re-election.

Ms Banfield pursuant to rule 6.1(f) of the Company's Constitution, retires by way of rotation and, being eligible, offers herself for re-election in accordance with clause 6.1(i) of the Constitution.

~ back to, why would Amber Banfield offer herself for re-election if there was nothing of note to warrant staying?

@JackSpark
    re: "why would you walk? they are passing a retirement benefit resolution for the board and KMP stick around for another 3 months, become redundant and make bag"

Totally incorrect, the Board are not eligible for the retirement benefits (Resolution 5) the benefits are for the KMP's / Executives!
    Included in the meeting notes:
    ~ under this resolution 5, the Company is not seeking approval in respect to any benefits payable to Non-Executive Directors; and,
    ~ the Non-Executive Directors recommend shareholders vote in favour of Resolution 5
    Last edited by fooca: Yesterday, 19:59

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.