BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Haven't posted in awhile as things have been pretty crazy here...

1. OBK
    620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Haven't posted in awhile as things have been pretty crazy here the last few months - don't think anyone here misses all the personal attacks

It's a long document so still trying to make sense of everything even on the 3rd read

Initial feelings:

- Broadly I'm happy with the detail that they've gone into to explaining how it all works. They could've taken the GSW route of being vague, but instead they've been transparent with their relationship with FC Capital (just wish they did this in the first place rather than the piecemeal Finstro ann)

- Ok with the use of financing, however terms seem a little generous to FC Capital

- Great to have actual confirmation that BIG does not guarantee customer repayments

- Good they've admitted to mistakes on disclosure. Hope this leads to them appointing additional experienced people to the management team to support them

- Massie issue was never a big deal for me so doesn't bother me either way

- They really need to put a stop on issuing of shares - or at the very least issue them at current market value

For better or worse, this announcement helps us move forward with a clearer picture of how the company is operating

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.