BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query Letters, page-291

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    Hey @kunkun1990 I'm happy to give you my opinion however I do encourage others to look at the facts and form their own opinion.

Imo the company has formed a financial agreement that is far to complex for the general to understand which probably explains why it wasn't released to the market in the first place. As we all should be aware Hugh Massie is a financial genius and I believe the company would not be where it is today without his guidance.

The risks associated with this business model are no different to the risks associated with any other business in this sector. The major difference is that the cashflow management be utilized allows for exceptional growth. The agreement is different to what people are used to so it's creating a lot of doubt especially with the AFR articles being released.

On the AFR articles I believe that they habe been mostly misleading with the use of negative language and the way all information is presented to suggest wrong doing. This is an opinion that I have formed after reading all of the articles and looking at the information from every perspective. I found it very odd the way that the journalist was unable to locate the 2013 financial report when it was available on the ASIC website. On Twitter the journalist replied and said he uses a different system to search for documents. I thought to myself what other system would you use to search? He later said that the company didn't respond to his email so I believe that he didn't try to locate the document and proceed to create an article saying that they couldn't be found anywhere. The company is expected to produce evidence that it is telling the truth and yet it seems most people will openly accept what is in the paper without the supporting evidence. If the evidence he had was so damming then why would he need to keep changing the thesis of his articles? This imo speaks volumes about his approach to writing a story. I could speak about this for a long time but I believe it detracts from the quality of the business.

I believe the market will sell this pretty heavily and an exceptional buying opportunity will be presented.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.