BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query Letters, page-314

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I hope you take the time to read this in full.

I have been reading and watching all day, so interesting seeing people come out of the wood work to throw more sht at people holding trying to claim they know more about the business then the ASX and even the BIG Management.

Potgut lost big money on RFG
    Sterlo and warnie at GSW
    Ronnie on BUD and GSW
    Davidbrent on BIG
    Davmarc on BIG

Like seriously these are the main downrampers and you can tell by following their past that when they lose money they have to try and bring down other stocks that are having a hard time to try and make themselves feel better.

Get over it you can't win on all your trades.

Majority of posters and readers still don't understand that BIG are using a finance company to fund the growth of their business... Big deal.

Disclosure issues yes they admitted that and will cop a fine.

People overwhelming themselves with the numbers and because so many numbers have been posted today majority of them are lost and repeated 5 mins later, I have read they same posts from the same person in a different sequence like 57 times....

I won't even throw my numbers out because it's irrelevant, the numbers are in the announcement. Make of it what you will.

People said BUD and GSW will never trade again, those posters are now on BIG like legit the same guys. Fearmongers. Ignore the noise, this will trade again. They have a business it's thriving and some issues need to and will be sorted very soon.

At open yes it will crumble but look at BUD it's pretty well back at where it started, GSW well that was all hype they promised the world and delivered fk all. Granted it dropped.

BIG has revenues and ongoing pick-up, check their YouTube for yourself they are making money.

People calling this a ponzie scheme... Sigh sigh sigh, google the word ponzie scheme. If this is a ponzie scheme then the directors are so stupid because they will have all these worthless shares to trade... Smart ponzie scheme. Enjoy your jail time and no reward....

Downrampers let holders make up their own minds stop trying to instil fear because you lost your money elsewhere.

Build people up instead of breaking them down.

Good luck and I am excited for their next reponse. I feel their will be alot less noise from the naysayers shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.