BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

that's a bit disingenuous in my opinion Warnie. The vast...

1. 1,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    that's a bit disingenuous in my opinion Warnie.

The vast majority of the naysayers have turned up since the shares have been suspended. I will grant that you and Davmarc have been here for a bit longer (and one or two others).

Can you name a few others?

I will admit that I turned up at GSW when it was suspended, but I made a 1400 word post detailing my research and pointing out how, in my opinion, the revenue and cash receipts weren't reconciling (which some shareholders couldn't grasp).

I also didn't post in a repetitive fashion double digit times per day (that's not directed at you). I did call out the odd poster for peddling unsubstantiated stories (takeover).

No one would have predicted this facility was $20m, although I suspect this limit has only been in place since the new agreement (August / September) and that is why there is a high utilisation of this in the latest quarter.

I have hardly posted whilst this is in suspension. There has been so much speculation. Some fact, some not, but no one knows who exactly is right until information is released by the company to the market.

All holders can do is wait for further information from the company, then they can make an informed decision as to what to do with the shares once it is relisted (assuming it does). This is why (like GSW) the forum is starting to be taken over by non holders. Some holders continue to post here, but I personally don't see any point in me doing that beyond this.

I await for more information from the company, but the story isn't as good as it was before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.