BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query Letters, page-365

1. 1,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    It was this - "Nice to hear, but here is my point about the US. With piqued interest, I saw the Big Review TV stuff in US/CAN locations. All highly geo-clustered. I watched some, Vancouver businesses mostly, of spas, restaurants, underwear stores etc," .

You make broad sweeping judgements on how US operations are going then admit most of the videos you watched were from one area being Vancouver that were done very early and albeit were not great .
    If they were most of what you watched your sample size is nowhere near enough to make the comments that you did . At least check out some more recent videos from most cities to cross reference .

Then you bag out the " geo clustering " without understanding the strategic benefit in building content and client density in the most cost effective manner before geo spreading . Zeta like this alot .
    It makes sense in so many ways .

Previously i laid out a loose plan for a next phase geo spread with emphasis on hospitality and food hotspots in all corners of the country . Food truck packages could be a good idea as well as these business owners understand the need to use multiple platforms to reach customers as the hit spots around town .

NW . Portland throughout then into Seattle .
    NE . New York ( Greater Area ) expansion , push harder in and throughout Chicago ( hotspot ) and down to Boston . Possible feature of Hamptons , lifestyle for high end luxury association . Establish base in Toronto .

SW , extend the tentacles through Los Angeles and California to Arizona and Las Vegas .
    Keep pushing Texas . Establish a base for Denver and Utah ( next phase ) .
    SE , Miami , through Atlanta ( foodie town ) and through to Nashville . Establish Memphis ( next phase ) After this you would look to the BBQ cities along the mid east coast and into middle America .

SP
    Last edited by ShadeyP: 24/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.