BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Great post. you have summarised Internet armchair hero arguing...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Great post. you have summarised Internet armchair hero arguing so well. make you mind up and then seek the facts to support your view haha

there has been some good points raised to and for but boy oh boy is there self indulgent tripe in between.

The one thing I have learned out of all of this is that the quarter receipts are not entirely reliable as some are financwd and may not be accepted but so far big has managed to get all of then to hit the bottom line eventually so really we are just talking a delay of that receipt. someone mentioned it earlier but half and end of year reports are the only true indicator of financial growth and so far it is very good but probably not worthy of a 5 buck price tag yet. maybe more like 2 to 3 which is where it is. but big will have to do more to strengthen its position and decrease reliance on FCC and really needs to stop counting money it has not earned yet as part of its bank balance as I still feel that over inflates the balance sheet hut I could be wrong on that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.