BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

I'm a holder of BIG and I tend to agree with your point of view...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I'm a holder of BIG and I tend to agree with your point of view the review platform side of things. It is not particularly usable, their app currently is quite poor, and they aren't receiving much traffic to their website. BIG acquired tipsly for this reason and even in their announcements they effectively acknowledged that it will help them to develop their own platform.

However, I think you are missing a few points here.

They haven't needed their own platform so far to record stellar growth. While owning your own marketing platform is desirable, it won't stop BIG from making an absolute fortune with creating low cost, high quality videos (of which there is massive and growing demand). This on its own is an enormous market.

There are other businesses starting to offer products in this space and they are getting traction as well, such is the demand. Google 'shootsta' in the google news section to see about another up and comer in this space growing at over 200%. They are currently unlisted.

Nor will it stop BIG from making a killing marketing these videos on google, youtube, facebook, apple tv or any of the other distribution points they've already negotiated deals with. This marketing side hasn't been nailed by anyone in the industry and is wide open.

If they can nail the platform, wonderful. The lack of a platform though doesn't preclude BIG from being a success story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.