BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query Letters, page-159

1. 557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    My views on your post:

firstly it was the first I have read from you that wasn't entirely spun with negativity - so that's a positive.

"That's because BIG relies upon the number of new signups and deposits taken being a higher number than the number of SB's who don't take up the final deal on the other end."

as you stated, they are filling the incoming faster than the outgoing - so far (admittedly, so far) that is a positive thing, shows clear growth & demand for the product - again a tick. From recent performance, and number of videos being uploaded, that growth does not seem to be slowing dramatically.

leading to my next point...

You have to also ackowledge in all if this that:

"On 9 August 2017, BRTV entered into the Agreement with FC which documented the continuing relationship between the parties. The Agreement commenced on 9 August 2017 and ends on 1 January 2019..."

so the real risk you are observing only carries for the next 9-10 months - which is the blink of an eye in the scheme of things.

Fair point on the Corporation Act - but, you have pretty much answered your own question - "You could say the agreement is with BRTV and not BIG, and BIG committed the offence and not BRTV"

As you can see, I do hold the stock - have done for almost 12 months now - I don't intend on selling in the short term. This hasn't changed my opinion of the company, I see no shadiness in any of this - yes, lack of disclosure which they have admitted was an oversight - we all make mistakes.

I continue to hope I am correct, I may be proven wrong, but I don't see that so far.

Also note that I look at Big from a professional POV as well as an investor - I work in media / advertising, have done for 16 years. I hold a senior leadership position in one of the biggest media groups in Australia (and globally for that matter) i work with major blue chip clients who spend 10's of millions with us, I see how much they pay for creative work (it is NOT cheap), and so I see the value in Big for SME's.

I have read what some people on here seem to feel about video advertising - they may know investing, but they clearly have very little understanding of the media market or advertising as a whole - online video is the biggest growth area in media advertising at the moment, roughly 75% of what we do in market is video based - granted much of this is on TV due to the costs associated, but online is gaining ground on TV rapidly.

All media outlets are moving this way - outdoor (with digital infrastructure you will see more video based advertising), print is harnessing video (by moving online), radio have associated online assets and will create for advertisers (think: Nova Red Room), TV networks are extending their reach into the online space, and clients have (some of them anyways) realised already that a TV ad online does not work - so they make many versions to place across different platforms. The growth is immense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.