SSS 3.92% 4.9¢ sam's seafood holdings limited

Hopkins, Alan Brief BiographyMr. Alan Hopkins has been appointed...

1. 4 Posts.
    Hopkins, Alan
    Brief Biography

Mr. Alan Hopkins has been appointed as Chief Executive Officer of Sam’s Seafood Holdings Limited. Mr. Hopkins joins the Company in driving the strategy of developing its coal projects in Kalimantan, Indonesia. Mr. Hopkins is formerly the Managing Director of Carnegie Minerals / Carnegie Corporation Ltd. He brings over twenty five years experience in resource companies with international operations holding board and senior executive positions. Some of his other previous positions include serving as a founding Australian executive of international engineering group Edward L. Bateman P/L, Managing Director of, Moonstone Diamond Corporation Ltd and CFO of Grants Patch Mining Ltd, all during times of rapid expansion for each entity.

http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/officerProfile?symbol=SSS.AX&officerId=1386216

i copy and pasted this from another web site i think it clears up any issues on experiance.
    reading some peoples posts here and the way they carry on makes me wonder why they aren't company ceo's or directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.