CHM 11.1% 2.0¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query re Appendix 5B , page-12

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Trust me Gardie...Chm has no I/O assets...nor any liklihood of getting any!!!..Best chance is a few million after "Mysterious" funder takes the lions share of any settlement...Ben gave away about (by my estimation) 60% of shareholders rights in claim.....Were you consulted???..Wake up and smell the coffee lads...
    Zuk's said he "accepted what Grim and Barnes said but thought it odd"..Of course he knew chm money was being used, 2 cheques were chm cheques, that has been known for 2 years or more....Was it a loan (as Zuk's gave evidence he was told that)....Even so we get back to $153,000.....Wow...thought we had done this to death..depending on which version of value and contribution you beleive (or Judge believes) somewhere between 0.2% and 3% of value....$800 million project..thus between $2 million and $24 million..less funders 60% = between about $500k and $10 mill to chm.....and only this if MMX actually lose!!!! settlement likely somewhere between these figures......How were chm foundations created????? on very shaky ground..the whole company has always been dodgy...and now it comes to light maybe even lsted due to criminal fraud by directors....Your arguements for chm are really laughable a penny stock, worthless and in all liklihood came into existence criminally illegally............what a joke....And I hear the judge did laugh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $26.18K 1.372M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 736556 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1462067 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.