CHM 0.00% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query re Appendix 5B , page-9

1. 529 Posts.
    Cransy

They amended their statement of claim after Nik Zuks made the statement about knowing CHM money was being used.

CHM could end up sitting there with a percentage of the project and then what happens ? Best thing they could do is convert to a royalty.

You told us many times that the case would be laughed out of court but that didnt happen. The only laughing I reckon came from CHM team after each of the 5 MMX witnesses decided to not take the stand and Paul had memory lapses.

Next feb closing submissions will be made and then it is in the hands of the judge to make a decision.

Cransy unless you wear a white wig and sit at the front of the courtroom each day you like me have no idea what the outcome will be.

My view something substantial, your view very little.

The quarterly report reads like a company which has access to listed stock (MMX) if it needs to get cash quickly.

Whats your issue on that ?

You always talk about the pile of cash MMX has but what are the cash commitments for MMX to fund its 50% owned subs to advance IO and port and rail.

It used to be 150 million now its about 100 plus a fair bit is going out in legals and legals to come from Koh and Evans matter legals to CHM.

MMX wants to be a powerhouse but until it addresses how its foundations were created is hamstrung.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.